Underwriting Assistant Manager (Fire or Health & MISC. (Casualty) )
จำนวนที่เปิดรับ : 2 อัตรา
- Perform all functions of technical pricing, condition and quotation with alignment to underwriting guideline for each line of business
- Prepare, monitor and analyze data of technical underwriting performance and feedback to management level team to find optimized solutions to sustain business and profitability.
- Provide daily coaching to team members for technical skill development.
- Participate product/Line of business scrum for profitability improvement and provide crucial information derived from actual result and technical pricing.
- Support product set up and UAT in each system to ensure accuracy all pricing components.
- Support project for process and team performance improvement, and new product implementation.
- Review product coverage, pricing scheme, term and condition presented on any material distributed to customer and business partner.
- Perform other duties or special assignment as required.
Job Summary :
- Manage and develop underwriting team for planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating underwriting responsibility.
- Provide consultation and support of quotation techniques related to operation process, risk selection and underwriting prospective to all lines of business.
- Coordinate across functions and regions such as Regional and Global head of line of business, sales, finance and accounting, reinsurance, operation, market management and compliance to ensure the quotation is aligned with internal rules.
- Analyze underwriting experience to develop market, service strategy and improve underwriting guidelines.
- Develop and maintain profitability reports and data to support all key dimensions needed for company performance analysis.
- Initiate and develop products that suit to customer needs and value to the market.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Insurance, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- At least 5-year experience in insurance field, pricing, underwriting function.
- Analytical, logical thinking and initiative skill.
- Excellent in Computer skills, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel and software related